WELCOME TO GATEWAY CHAPEL
With over 19 nationalities represented in our assembly, Gateway Chapel is a multicultural congregation filled with diverse people who have come to experience the fun, friendship, fellowship and family that can be found in Jesus in a warm and loving setting. As you’ll come to discover, “if it’s not fun – it’s not Gateway Chapel“.
We would love to host you when you come and worship with us.
Join us for fellowship on the following days:
Every Friday: 7:30pm
Every Sunday: 9:15am, 11am and 12:45pm
- A warm, family-oriented atmosphere
- Friendly people eager to welcome you
- Energetic praise & meaningful worship
- Relevant & relatable teachings of the Word, applicable to all aspects of life for all ages
- Café David – a place to grab a bite before & after services
- A brief chat with our loving Pastors after the service
- Probably cake(!)
- If you require public transport, there are 3 main ways to get to Gateway Chapel:
- By Train: Slade Green Station (Southeastern) is approx. 15mins walk from us
- By Bus: Route 428 (Kennet Road bus stop)
- Shuttle Bus: Please contact our Transport team to arrange a FREE transfer on 07760288876, 07540518840 or 07904185480
- You can find us on a map by clicking here
No suit? No tie? No dress? No problem!
Whether it’s jeans, t-shirt, blazer, trainers or smart-casual, you’ll be very welcome.
Just come as you are – we are only here for one reason: to hear the Word.
Everything else is extra!
That is great news! We are excited to meet them. We believe in developing our people, including the children, so we have a vibrant children & youth ministry that teaches & nurtures ages:
- 9-12 (Pre-teens)
- 13-19 (Teens)
Our Junior Church is staffed by experienced and DBS checked volunteers who are there to present the Word of God to your children in an atmosphere of patience and in reflection of the love of Christ.
You will be pleased to know that all children work to the same curriculum so you can be sure that children in different class groups will have the same foundation. You can find out more here.
If you have any infants or toddlers (0-2 years old), we have an area specially made for you to allow you to hear the message and also attend to the needs of your child(ren) in a comfortable and private setting.
We have plenty of car parking available onsite. Please follow the directions of our friendly transportation team and they will guide you to the right spot.
If you require assistance to park your car or get to the main doors, they will be more than happy to help you.
- Instead of a midweek service, we have a Friday service at 7:30pm
- We have 3 services on a Sunday:
- We also have a Youth service run by & for our Teenagers. This service runs concurrently with our 3rd service (12:45PM) on Sundays
- You can also join us for one of our special Trumpet Night services on every first day of every month (7:00pm on a weekday and 6:00pm on a weekend)